Sunday, December 3, 2006

One early morning post..lotsa of pictures..beware..lol

Oh my goodness!...Gah I just woke up too darn early around 4.30AM and boy...the area was freezing cold!..well not as cold as when I was in Amsterdam lars. Its just COLD. Brrr... couldn't sleep too because my mum wanted me to follow her to church. Yaya...1st saturday obligations...adui I only got 2 hours of sleep jors!

So...I just came back..just to realize I hadn't read up the question paper for arts...omg..when I saw the 1st question.
Whaa? Okay most of the questions...omg must draw figures!...darn darn darn. Sure they look easy...but to me its HARD...=_=;; 1stly I can'tpossibly draw my octopus like this!!
artwork by Meomie Designs

But like this very very AIYOYOYO disgusting looking octopus (which has three hearts! wargh look at the suckers!...)
eww..
Conclusion?....seems I'm gonna be cracking my brain on TRYING to draw an octopus. I prefer fantasy or out of the world sort of artwork...the other question was dealing about aliens...but then again..I suck at drawing aliens more than I suck at drawing octopussiespusses...*ahem* Self joke self joke..
I phail maaan..guh
Ah yes... I decided to try out my camera and took shots of my pinky.st doll Mint. Trying to be artsy fartsy really..but like I said. I phail badly...and she looks so EMO...lol. Waking up early in the dead cold morning (oh yeah I stay near the BIG cemetry as my backyard) can do things to your brain. Especially when your mother and maid are talking nonsense crap in the car and you can't seem to pay attention on the road...
No I'm not driving. My mum is. People usually get accidents due to drinking/influence on drugs or sleeping.


.......how bout laughing?...=/nevermind ignore my rather sadistic boredom..

Mint in motion
(I just named her today...lol)



What better way to take pics...of our unfinished house...or rather room...haha...oops I forgot I took her with the tiny xmas tree we have. (yeah we are so lazy to put out a BIG xmas tree neways...darn)...

~连小凤

1 comment:

Mas Light said...

that octopus actually look cute.

oh btw...looking at shots of pinky st. Mint, I was confused at the bricks at first...it's like thinking.."wot, she took all the trouble to find bricks"..but then red through this post...found out it's actually a renovation hee XD

noted: great shots really :D