Saturday, December 9, 2006

'Fun' time in airport....

yeah since 8AM till 6.40PM I was in airport...wow..how much patience built me. (considering I'm rather impatient with things)

Oh my gawds, my mum apparently did NOT endorsed the ticket...oh my gawd. I had to CHUP keluarkan RM140 for farking stupid ticket. =X I went for an open ticket 1st but the flights today TOO DARN FULL *sound effects of thunder in the background*

Ahem...

Yes I spent half of my 'day' in airport...geez. =/ A 1st time experience too...in the end I kind of decided to just go on Tuesday to KL. Gah..nasib no need to pay...w00t. I'll have to rush a lot then..omgawd. (okay how many times did I say that?..grrr) Rush buy WIG..MAKEUP PRACTICE...rush BUY...STUPID PLAIN WHITE LONG SLEEVE SHIRT FOR L COSPLAY...=o=

Oh and did I tell you I canceled my trip to Japan?..Its too rush darn oh well another time then. Oh and did you know that anyone age 17 and below (minors) are not allowed to be outside by 11pm? eventhough accompanied by an adult?...=P

Its a true thing. Go search I'm lazy to post up again links because I'm oh oh oh..sooo tired. Meantime Digi's advertisements scares me like OH MY GAWD(again) CRAZY YELLOW FELLOWS...XD;;

~连小凤

1 comment:

Mas Light said...

omg..i know which digi advert u're toking about. omg those are creepy. especially those guys are wearing tights and looking like they got weird body shapes..omg those are nightmares...