Thursday, December 14, 2006

[ KL trip = Before the trip...lol ]

So yeah... finally..lol there is wi-fi in my sis's area. So chunted lars. So damn tiring actually...30 mins wait at Labuan. Baahhaa....damn my friend came too early to fetch me too. I was at Merdeka at that moment.
My mum bought something too for me... yes please kill me if you think she's crazy. Haha...its a new phone accessory so..theres only ONE left with this face. So she bought it...?

Meet Kuromi..o-o;; I don't know why she bought it. Her reason is because its because got pink skull on it?


I also bought leggings for my friend for her xmas pressie. Its the only pair left. and...
well yeah..strawberries (ichigos) leggings. The last pair...rofl RM18. Bummer...=P its not so expensive la...just right price hahaha. There was another pair...but it was so...ugly..eeww. Haha thank goodness I spotted this leggings before another woman saw it. She saw the other one...lol the ugly looking one and asked her daughter "Dear, how about this strawberry one?You want or not?" *in total chinglish...lol*
The leggings...rofl

The close up..♥ ♥ ♥ ♥


okaayy...back to other things. I bought this *ahem* 'pink' overall top dress skirt thingy *which is seriously too lala..aih sorry to sound HARSH la..but w/e laa hehe*
The dress/top/overall thingy...um the white and pink top inside..is from Diesel btw..o-o;; lol not included with the uh dress/top/overall thingy..
A close up of the design..omg luff♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
I got another outfit too. Um I think I spent almost RM130 on the pink/overall/dress thingy...and another red and black striped top (which comes with a belt..its RM88...so the pink one would be...the rest of the amount) um but the woman actually gave me RM130...the actual pricing should have been RM137.00..? (>_O)

......um okay

too much bombed with PINK..I'm so sorry..LOL I felt like a PINK CANDY FLOSS...grrrr


No comments: