Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Bored Post (warning for uber stupid pics)


may the Domo be with you

Okay...I turned blonde...well to be more precise I'm more to silver ash hair colour...XD *omg many strangers stated either Kadaj(FFAC) or Dante(DMC)!! hahaha...Frack and Kagami stated I can already do Near from Death Note (wei...L not enough meh..why me have to do NEAR?!)

emo emo emo...


........end of post
(I know...I'm lazy la)
But to tell you what I got is.
  • Range Murata collaboration with Pinky.st (I got all 3!)
  • The newest 2 Pinkys that has a new head. (got one can sit down)
  • King of Fighter's Pinky.st(2 in one box)
  • Street Fighter Pinky.st(2 in one box)
  • Togainu no chi figurines(9 normal ones and one secret one)..*
*Togainu no chi is a BL-game(Yaoi)...=P Shiki and his brother Rin are hawt. This figurines are in super deformed form (Chibi SD form)...the details are awesome.

~连小凤

No comments: