Saturday, December 23, 2006

[ KL Trip = 2nd day @ Sg Wang ]

So tired on that day(14/12)...I had to rush up around almost 12pm and omgawd I'm so sorry to Starry dearies! Gosh...my sis-in-law had to take her bloody time to just send me...haha. I was actually not in full 'decora' gear yet when I arrived in Sg Wang. So Starry dearies and me went to the toilet to 'assemble' my clips on my hair...no seriously too many clips. Had to 'arrange' them some how.

Starry brought me for lunch actually at
Bayu Timor. Had a set lunch of Fish and Chips (because I love eating fish..I don't know why..or maybe because my stomach always ngam if got fish..)...lol I seriously DID not want to go to Gasoline for lunch. But I'll go on that later on.

Overall...its a filling meal. Cost me around frigging RM12.90...haha I didn't go to the bank yet...so Starry paid for it....oops.

Later on we were at the...4th?3rd? floor...And stopped by Kiis@shop (I think thats the name..*looks at the plastic bag*) And OMG overloaded with things I want to buy...but the strawberry stuff....haha I think I'm getting kinda ugh on it. Bought things!...lol I actually saw a 'STICH' PAW!!!!! (wants it) Its like Tara's (from 176BIZ) collection. But I wasn't really...like keen to buy it...because...I dun wanna OVERLOAD my stuff back...yikes! Bought a new bag,wallet (yes because my Emily wallet was falling out of order...since form 2 I had it..)..and another addition to my 'soft toys' collection.. (BEWARE FOR PINK NUISANCE)



almost around RM50? It was RM49.90 laa...haha..wanna know why i bought new bag?..because I was stupid to
splurge gilak in just ONE shop...temptations temptations...and that shopkeeper (?) was staring at my Kuromi phonestrap.

*snickers* My Melody item stuff...I can seriously bloody hell tell you that I took the entire time to CHOOSE a 'practical' but 'cute' wallet....haha I'm picky. This one cost me around RM20+? hahaha the more compartments the more $$$.

So whats this 'newest addition' to my collection? Meet...TABRIS!!! (lol I lack names) ...
Yes...Gloomy Bear (golok ones) = RM15 ...not bad la...hahaha..XD Too bad no Black...so I took red instead. Payed up....and the price altogether? .........= RM92.70 (uh roughly). Payed...and the shopkeeper (?) asked me whats the name of that black 'rabbit' hanging on my phone strap....>D *omg is he gonna try order more KUROMI stuff!? Kuromi LOVERS this is good news...hahaha* So I said "The name?...Kuromi =)" and he wrote it down on his 'lejer book(?)' and he also asked me for the actual spelling. Hahaha!Nice DOING BUSINESS WITH YOU...=) I will surely come ANOTHER TIME...gaaah.

I kept on telling Starry I felt pregnant..(lol I will tell you why..its because I was wearing DECORA influence items...bahaha..) We went up to the 6th floor...spotted that goth lolita store...from what Starry said..They restocked!..haha I can't wear la..I feel 'odd' and out of those dark interiors...Decora + Goth lolita/punk store = totally out...@_@ I kinda saw quite a lot of nice pieces..haha too bad I'm such an arse I don't like wearing something too frilly...unless forced to do so...haha.

Then finally...we went to Gasoline after all those 'go into the store and just view but not buying' for refreshments. (thats why I said I didn't want to go for lunch..XD I just want to drink there...) Starry was one person who is ...kinda scared of those uh...things in the dark section..HEH...but thank goodness from when I leaned on the wall I look at the left and right area...OMG...hahaha the next door peeps actually their section..GOT those freaky masks!..haha I told her...at least she's not sitting where I am actually...(she wanted to sit where I was) Ordered 1 cheese sandwich (we were still full!..we only wanted drinks..but I told Starry we just eat la..cos energy need to replenish..hahaha) My 1st drink from Gasoline...I choose the Jasmine and Honey Tea (cold! yummeh)...and boy ..=D I love it...hahaha most people will say they 1st drink or food from a new place they never go to..sometimes..sucks major. I'm maybe one of those lucky ones who get to taste the good ones b4 the bad ones. Starry ordered the Tropical Fruit Tea which in both of us stated that...it 'has to grow on us' especially the taste...eww.

Opened also the present Starry gave me..omg..XD So cute (apparently I took the pics when I was back home...oops...) Here there are...I'm speechless.
carrabbit?..o-o;; I have no idea...hahaa
another 3 more clips added to my growing collection..thanks dears! XD don't worry if you don't 'actually know my style' I'm cool with it..! I'll always try to make do of what is given to me. ;) Not to forget! Camwhoring moments....





Drinks Rating
Jasmine and Honey Tea (cold)RM3.50= 10/10
Tropical Fruit Tea(cold)RM5.00 =5.5/10
(due to uh..the artificial taste)

Food Rating
Cheese Sandwich =8/10 (they included a good portion of salad as a side dish)

OVERALL
Service:8/10 (friendly yes...just that service was kinda slow in a way that day due to loads of customers)
Outlook:9/10 (For the idea its kinda cool la..=D improve a bit on the dark area would be good too..haha..those wheelbarrow chairs...reminds me of the days I was a kid who played mud and all with other kampung kids...and sat in wheelbarrows that was positioned like that)
Pricing: 7/10 (so so...but it depends on the drinks and food. With a price like that. The food must also live up to the pricing)

And this coming from yours truly...=D To those in Sabah its best you do check your wallets especially on things like this. Its either trend + affordable + practical...or you could just 'splurge'!


--------

Okay and we went to take neoprints (purikura) to end the day (with Starry)

~ 连小凤

No comments: