Monday, December 4, 2006

KKCC 'ice-breaker' lunch meetup.

Whew,so tired today! Finally met up with fellow members (well the staff actually) for KKCC (Kota Kinabalu Cosplay Club). We decided to have lunch in Secret Recipe actually and yeah its the 2nd time lars I go there...but I tried something different. The usual proper introductions and such as certain topics lars. We had a special guest today. IRTeA's sister Rinacat...*ahem ahem* sadly didn't get to see Michiko.=/ Me and Esther shared the Chocolate Banana cake...haha this time I managed to savour it to the crumbs.

Then Cubex had to go off early due to work. Bahahaha...so me and the rest went off from Warisan Square (its a new shopping area...pretty okay la I say the design of the building) to Center Point next door. Wanted to have ice-cream but then we decided to walk around 1st so our stomachs get comfy 1st with our lunch. Haha...window shopping is fun.....*glares to self* but very tiring yes.

Got some stuff too...but lazy to post it up lars...after all that walking and seeing the two sisters do Para Para Paradise...then the ice-cream was a treat for our tiredness. Hehe...I took Honey Crunch...oh boy yummeh. I noticed one of my juniors there from religion studies. Haha..he doesn't believe I'm in form 5 actually. (he is form 4) He thought I was same form as him...and I said no way man. Not at all..I was the 'big sister' in class. The rest all bebudak....do I really look like I'm younger than I am? ...or maybe its because of the way I act...darn.

Oh and we took Neo Prints to finish the day...or purikura in its own original term. Enjoy the dorkness.
I seriously love the 3rd picture. It totally rules as we were kinda acting..haha.


Okay..I guess i better get going. I'm feeling stinkeh...belum mandi.

~连小凤

No comments: