Tuesday, December 5, 2006

Lets Talk Ice-Cream

Now in reality, I'll just chow down whatever ice-cream brands it may be. Be it the most expensive brands such as Häagen-Dazs to the more affordable brands like Kings,Walls etc. But have you ever tried Vedablu ? Gosh, heaven.
Okay okay...its similar to Lecka Lecka( I heard the name changed since I saw Jason's blog ..so..Gelato Fruity?..gosh I don't really know dearies..)...haha. I could only 'afford' one scoop. (uh not really, its just that I have sensitive teeth especially when it comes to eating cold stuff...sucks to be me.) Which is around RM4.50. Not bad not bad...since it doesn't include extra charges.

On all the 25 flavours stated in the official website...I only tried 6. Well yeah...free tasting..hehe. The Durian flavour ain't bad actually...taste very very much like I'm eating 'the actual' Durian. Haha...only thing is..no seed. There was this one..I'm not sure if it was the Berry Strawberry...its nice..! Belgian Chocolate = taste very different...not my type I suppose. Passion Fruit?...ick too sour..haha some people love it some just don't like it. I'll prefer sampling rather than buying a cup of that...my teeth can't stand it ars...

But the ones that caught my attention (and taste buds) is definitely cookies & cream and recently during KKCC's 'ice-breaking' lunch (I forgot to state that the ice-cream we had was Vedablu..oops) I had...HONEY CRUNCH!...oh boy...yummeh. I can still taste it in my mouth...

I'll be trying the Tiramisu and Green Tea flavours next. =D No worries this time I'll make sure theres some snapping of photos...as long my friends are there la doing their shift. Haha...wth I'm promoting things? Adz and Julian! Come once in a while la we go Vedablu and try out some flavours and voice opinions. Not that I'm a pro lars in ice-cream. As long taste good!

As far as I know like stated in the website. Theres 5 branches in Kota Kinabalu it self. So wheres the other 5? O-o;; does Sarawak or west Malaysia have it?..haha North Borneo products ah...Sabah..what have you done to me. Gee...me being an Sarawakian actually.

Oh and Vedablu is looking for part time or full time workers at the moment. Especially for the kiosk that is in Palm Square,Center Point. =D I do want to follow..but obligations..obligations...meh..

Overall = Its best you go try Vedablu ice-cream for yourself. Remember FREE TASTING...boy do I love to annoy them hahaha.

~连小凤

1 comment:

Mas Light said...

Ahhh I've tested the Chocolate. Well, my bro bought it so I eat it. But yeah, bad teeth, too sensitive. Ooo and the sour one is Passion Fruit? I'd tried once when this 6 year old kid force me to eat it >_<" and put it on my hand.