Thursday, November 30, 2006

Love me or hate me..I don't care =)

Magnya Carta album by アンティック-珈琲店- is out! (eventhough it was released yesterday..ooops) I'm still trying to get the ticket for their LIVE CAFE・TOUR'07NYAPPY GO AROUND 2」 but I guess I can only get the one in Nagoya...ouch..x__x I would be all the way in Tokyo to catch 176BIZ's one man live in Shibuya O-west during January. Now lets HOPE that one doesn't get sold off!...grr do you know anyone else in Malaysia who would be going to this lives? I only know some singaporeans do. I'll be all alone in Ueno if this happens..! Grr...I hate traveling alone. It makes me feel stupid sometimes.

Back to my normal blogging. I really do crave for something...and what more than Green Tea Ice Blended from Starbucks!?...
Oh yeah I'm not a caffeine fan...well I do like to drink Tongkat Ali's 4 in 1 stuff....hmm. But newayz =) If you do ever meet me in Starbucks. Be bound to spot me with ONLY this drink!..geez I never do change...lol. Its yummy okay?..even when the price is like...!#@%!

Like I promised...I posted my babies up. Oh dears...the scribbles on my handphone came off eventually. =/ Sad but then I can still do it again if I want to!
Please excuse for the PINKNESS

Jors...what the @!$@% am I thinking?...I still feel wrong with all the pink. When I dress up so...punkish..nevermind my mum said. Its my color..oh geee..Oh taken with my phone camera (the w900i people...)

nuff..said lars I know I know...you shut up lars. Pink too much...dies...I do love other colors.

OOT moment DID YOU KNOW in the
MKMF AWARDS 2006... w-inds. was present! Omg...with DBSK and SUPER JUNIOR... I'm so proud of w-inds.! Keita looks so tired. Ryohei eventhough he's !@#@! 22 years old he doesn't look like it (looks at his multicoloured hilites...)

I'll leech off my friend's link. You can view it all HERE !! Because I'm too lazy to talk more rubbish

Gosh, and I thought I make such a good post. I think I just wrote mere rubbish here. Adui...sorry no pics of the Ngau Chap Adz!...seems the one in Lintas no more there....adui.

~连小凤

1 comment:

Mas Light said...

omg...u know..pink is sure is not my favorite color. my eldest sis love pink so much. gawd..me looking at it is a bit sick.