Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Do you know that taking bathroom pictures...

..can be rather embarassing at times? =O Wonder where the camera is?...;P Its hidden and I won't tell you wats or w/e is shown infront of the mirror...baha

Rant of the day

"I guess I'm one of those few idiots who are honestly HONEST in passing up their Maths paper 2 empty...or rather half empty..."

Seriously I kid you not. Its just what I did. I'm still having doubts on which or actually WHERE to go. The One Academy ... or Kinabalu Commercial College? =/ I'm wanting to major in Arts (in TOA) but then.. I'm like into languages too..and I planned to actually take up Japanese,Korean and French (KCC)...

No srsly =O I'm wanting to stay back in Kota Kinabalu and see it grow. But I'll guess and hope Julian will know what to post and so on..LOL

Talking about 'Happy Feet' = omg Penguin love...I hate to admit it but I find baby penguins in reality are very cute...so are baby seals. I was 'happy' after watching 'Happy Feet' no pun intended as I've finally met Yvonne my net friend and junior and also founded two new friends.

A goth lolita and a freelance illustrator....oh yes you did read that. Goth Lolita ...the 1st of her kind in Kota Kinabalu. Now we need are decorers/punk lolitas/visual kei-ist. No...JROCK is not a 'fashion statement' its a music genre. ...=/ Yes I kid you not. Its not a 'fashion statement' unless if stated as visual kei,oshare kei or w/e kei...thats okay cos thats a style. =)
There was a debate between me and Ruth about this usage of terms. But you 'could' state you are a 'jrocker' =P

Emoist or emos are just over emotional people and if you DO want to be an Emo please wear jeans that are not girls jeans. Or you could listen to William Sledd's Ask a Gay Man he totally is odd and works at GAP..oh yes he does recommend GAP GAP GAP. But its all good to keep on listening to some of his views on fashion stuff.

Especially that Denim Edition...lol I suggest you watching that...eventhough they are kinda over exaggerating things sometimes...lmao


AGH SPM

*whacks self to sleep*

~-连小凤

No comments: