Friday, November 24, 2006

Problem Ingredients and Handphones...


For those who have been using beauty products on their faces should watch out for the ingredient used in it. =) Courtesy of Dermalogica. Haha..and me snapping it on phone cos I'm lazy to actually write it down..boogers. Oh and boyfriends...you do care for your darling's face and skin rite?..its best you also keep note on this eh..haha

Because I'm kinda lazy typing much in this early (or rather late morning =/ ) I kinda like 'doodled' on my pink LG clamshell...come to think about it...wtf is wrong with me and all this pink?!

not that I'm complaining about it ain't I?.... I doodled for goodness sakes...argh I wanted to just stick two of those sticker jewelry but considering when one is bored...we tend to do something lars.

I know its a bit 'off' not 'balanced' I tell you...haha..I used those Posca Glitter Markers (they come off eventually so no biggey its not permanent) which I bought when I was back in Kolej Tuanku Ja'afar form 2. Those shit stuff cost a bomb..I wonder how did I even manage to be able to buy it when I was in our Quartetmaster's (those who takes care of the sports events) trip to KLCC and me in Isetan.

Oh yeah, I decided to enroll myself into The One Academy (TOA) instead. Since I'm like going to be in Damansara Area..(okay thats far I know it means I have to get a driving license oh screw it).

Oh KK how will I miss you so when I'm gone. Gonna miss the coconut pudding and Ngau Chap (if thats how people spelt it) bahaha...and Tenom Fried Noodles. (though I'm not as sure if theres one to complete the actual perfectness to its perfectedness..lol is that even a word I have to resort to our Webster Dictionaries..baha)

Bahaha...Christmas is on its way and I'm gonna be too busy by then to even get anyone presents. Unless they don't mind a stupid doodled card by me. I always tend to do that baha. Comic Fiesta...grr I'll be damn if I wasn't actually 'requested' by the leader of that doujinshi group to 'present' myself. Oh well.. and L for the 2nd day..when all I would be doing is helping on the booth drawing random Chibies..for free. Sue me. Some already threatened if there was a Raito cosplayer that day..they would handcuff me to him...or some random maniac.... (okay I was joking about the maniac but I'm not joking about me giving away free art..lol).

And ice skating after 1st day!...sheesh...I'm not good in it anyways (not that I was even good in the beginning...haha) and then an outing on the 20th..and possible photoshoot...argh I didn't even get my wig yet..and I'm not planning to DYE my frigging hair reddish brown..oh shoot.

So what will you be doing for christmas?

for me I would be way over back in Kota Kinabalu...meh and yet I did not buy my return ticket..of FUUZ..

3 more papers left...3 MORE...just 3 MORE...and then I will die...*not*!


~-连小凤

No comments: