Monday, November 27, 2006

Sony Cyber-shot DSC-T10 ...oh yeah baby...=P

Hey there,

Oh well I went to TecAsia Sdn Bhd yesterday and purchased Sony Cyber-shot DSC-T10 in pink.... oh yes I know shut up I know I know. The next thing I might want would be the Ipod Nano...PINK. I'll post up this baby soon.

=/ I'm still not used to it but seriously...its a bit tricky bahaha...I like the macro options...and its 7.2 megapixels...oh shit I can see my pimples bahahaha and whiskers *snorts* on my face..>D

Oh I did take pics of the place where I take my order of Ngau Chap. I'll post it later haha...I suppose to get ready to go to school. Exams starts at 2PM...

boo ahahhaha..booo i tell you BOOOO

~连小凤

3 comments:

lianshen said...

u bought T-10 ? haha..
my budget is rm700 the most..asking my father to sponsor me only/
im not willing to use my own money hehe =) isnt that a way to "save" money ! yeah..

hope u like ur t-10 haha
pink colour rite? pink rockzzzzzzz!! haha

Mas Light said...

is this the camera with the advertisement where u shake like shite but u still get a gewd picture?

连小凤 said...

why yes..=D hahaha but I think T50 more chun la...and LIGHTER...haha

T10 is more like so so