Thursday, January 18, 2007

w-inds.'s 21st Single [Hanamuke//ハナムケ] 17.01.06 (its out! )

...omg I was kinda shocked to actually found out about it today! haha..! *dies* lucky me...I was actually on a random download..apparently the preview was out b4...but the single came out TODAY! *gosh*

I sometimes cry over a fandom I held SO LONG eventhough I can state I was recently jrock and kpop overload..but w-inds. was my 1st and still remaining fandom back from my preteens. 5 years ...(well I kenot beat my mum la...her fandom for Elvis Presley...sampai NOW...HAHAHAHa)



seriously,...this PV brings me to tears as I can say...I've kinda grown up with them. ..and my forever fandom for Ryohei Chiba never ceased eventhough I keep on saying I love HeeChul or Changmin (koreans lulz)

I always wonder..how bout the next 5 years...would they still be staying strong as a group?..I pray they would always..without me randomly stumbling on them back those 5 years ago..i would have never knew jpop/jrock or anything and would have listened to what all the kids listen nowadays...(exmp : emo stuff and pop randomness but i luv them all the same but ain't spending my cash on pop mags hehee)

Keita looks kinda haggard here! T_T omg you got muscles but come on! Skinny?!...Ryuichi....hahaha he looks like a girl here *sorry Ryuichi fans! couldn't bring myself to keeping a straight face*

Ryohei....geez that guy looks so...inhuman..i can tell you HE STILL looks young for someone that old..(what 23 tis year?..I forgot...dammit)..

I'm in tears....when I thought my fandom for them died last year. Somehow...like my mum said. Its okay to dream once in a while. But i guess its due to my sort of 'fan-dedication' to keep on supporting them eventhough I can't actually keep on buying their singles and so on...

sometimes...I cry at my patheticness...I just don't seem to move on at one point...
...cripes.

p.s: I'm srsly emo-ing now...gosh reminds of the days I was emo-ing just because I couldn't get my Ageha limited edition press album from Yesasia...lulz

No comments: