Saturday, January 13, 2007

Finally an UPDATE! ..woot XD

Blah I was lazy...
lulz...the honest reason I can give. So heres a run down from what I did when I was in KL...bahaha. Its practically picture posts again..sorry..I was so lazy and dead. You know when after SPM blues starts kicking in. Some kids managed to get jobs while waiting...unlike me...I'm currently 'goyang kaki' at home. :P oops

Gothic Lolita outing in 1Utama @ Bakerzin (23/12/06) Its blur I know...XD I'll upload once again when connection is goin swell enough from my another camera..got more nice pics..bwaha...whackos.

Camwhoring a kitty I liked...XD meet Tiger. He thinks he's a flower.
My dad bought me an iPod Nano!! XD 8GB...I was aiming for the pink...but its only around 4GB..bummer..:D but black ish spiffy. Oh and gotten myself a lip pierce...woot...=D thank god my bro was okay with it. (He has tattoos....lulz..he knows the guy from Borneo Ink..=D watched it b4?..yeah the owner shook hands with Anthony Bourdaine*oh shush I forgot the spelling* But I did not do there la...somewhere else..heh)
Managed to get my dad to buy me Body Shop Lip glosses (or balms whichever floats ur boat)..like FINALLY..:D
and...self explainatory stuff...sue me..:D bahahaha be jealous?..bwahahha. (1 book is an Extra edition of the Gothic Lolita Bible series..;D its pretty much a compilation of the best few pieces from previous GLB. The middle one is a winter collection catalogue on every brands which are recognized in Japan...:D this includes Gothic,lolita and punk outfits...well winter collection of course. Cure mag...bwehehe it has Miku infront.what else!...)
tomorrow I'm gonna be meeting Dizzy...and spazz with her..LULZ. =D Oh and I did take a lot of purikura (Neon Prints) recently...like I spent a BOMB on them yosh..!

Oh and my 'japanese' nicknamed had changed...:P its now [U-MI] as in umi () for Sea/ocean in its kanji form. I don't know..but I need a change..lulz.

~连小凤

P.S = AND DONG BANG SHIN KI (or TVFXQ for the chinese) IS COMING TO MALAYSIA AGAIN!!! AAAAAAAAHHHH!!! *fangirl mode*

No comments: