Friday, January 26, 2007

Of makeup and candy...except theres no candy

whoa okay XD hahaha its me obviously...haha...I lack much. Lets say I got so so B-O-R-E-D. Meh...its either oshare kei or decora...up to you to brand this style. Boo...oh japanese words " ki-ra ki-ra" (not your Kira from DN la) means "shiny shiny"..lol.
hmm hmm....yeah I lack much of creativity so I kinda abused the 'monya' sentence...ooooh as I type this..theres like fireworks...outside my house at 7.40PM...can anyone around bloody KK tell me wats the occasion? @_@;; okay....

Apparently decided to go a bit different on my makeup skills...*I suck in them I know* =D I came out with this look yesterday.
oh...corrections are always done in photoshop..:D ahaha I should stop doing this..but meh...XD I guess I'll have to learn how to love the camera...SOMEHOW...lol

...boo I lack topic anyways...bleh

~连小凤

No comments: