Friday, May 18, 2007

Of Rabbids and Orientations = they don't really match you know?

...okaaay..Hikaru(aka Alfred) I am so going to kill you for making me go automatically hooked on this retarded but cute 'rabbids' from Rayman. Deidei is getting his 'Wii' soon and he kinda promised to let me play with the Rayman game as soon as he gets it. aaaaah....wtgheyness.

Actually stuck in CC now waiting for the last day of orientation to start in half an hour's time. Practically watchin what I am showing here early in the morning to wake up my half-already-dead brain.

Now this one just looks wrong I know..they are actually singing 'bla bla bla' instead. Whats worst is that they have the bowl cut hair..and look like a bunch of already too retarded kids and you have to like slap the overly retarded out from the bunch. Ouch..



..gaaah Hikaru if it wasn't for your 'ASS' (aka assignments) I would have come over to your place and grabbed back my Shirousa!..=_=;; but he's kinda giving an impression they are in 'love' together..and...I think I better stop it cos the visualization ain't really helping thanks to the sms 2 days ago...eeek.

Oh yeap..2nd day of orientation was...SUPER ...BORING...and well the person representating the Dean of studies...was kinda going waaaaaaaaay off topic at one point where we were held back in the auditorium for half an hour. Ouch...and she was super bitchy...(well there has to be some bitchy lecturers soon enough to cover up the whole entire sem. So fuck them and leave me be with my ASS)

Met a fellow KK-lian also. HAha...please to know Kelvin! Apparently what made him talk to me is because when I was sitting behind him..I was kinda yelling (?) or should I say being my upmost gheyness/hyperself/random when I stated..*ahem* DOTAAAAAAAA...

oopsies...it seems I was hooked on Dota thanks to...HIKARU..(again). So yeah the upmost random gheyness is when =o=;; I have a tendency to switch topics within 5 minutes and that would be CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP. Wonder whats in my brain that time....hmm. Poor Hani...she had to bear with my crap the entire ghey 3 hours..or so. (ouch)

I drew some doodles thats kinda as usual...'random' . Geh come to think about it as soon as 'the father' is back from South Africa..I might bug him to get me a new pen drive...Totchi-kun (my another pen drive) is insufficient!..@_@;; argh

bla bla bla

and now I am LATE FOR REGISTRATION...OOPSSSS

~连小凤

No comments: