Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Life so far..and soon to be student (AGAIN)

Been slacking alot blogging...

Haha.. My bad really.

Past three weeks been busy busy busy. Last weekend I had to meetup with my senior Takemura who came over from Singapore for a visit to KL. Pretty much brough her around Sg.Wang as she had never been there and also to Time Square.

Pretty fun really..and miss her lots. (even as I am typing this I'm already missing her)

Last week Thursday though...went out with Deidara to buy Usa-chan and Kuma-chan (from Ouran High School Host Club) at Grafitti Toys. Bumped into Kagami that day too! CHU~!!
I think I saw this blogger at sg.wang that day too. Small world!..really!

Going to start college tomorrow officially at The One Academy. I'm not certain about that place anymore...I feel like going to Lim Kok Wing instead and take up Game Designing (and GUESS WHAT....your assignment happens to be just playing dota...and video games!...) saw they had a xbos360,PS3 and I think soon is wii!!!!!!

OMGHEYNESS temptations!

I'm tired...still looking for a place to rent soon near TOA...I don't wanna drive..damn lazy liek seriously.

~连小凤

No comments: