Thursday, March 15, 2007

OMG GHEM GEEE...

Apparently I've been becoming very much easily annoyed....?

Gosh I have a bitch streak starting again...aiyoyoyo. *bitch in making* wheeeee I want more skirts dammit you phat thighs!
Did a bit of camwhoring and came out with something I say u won't see me do it at ALL..its basically makeup+wig+self esteem+photoshop! (tried the making eyes big leh...XDDD ) I even took the effort to remove my lip piercing..*dies*
ahem ignore mah stuuupid skills..XD Yes I love wearing wigs so whuuuttt...

Actually I'm in KLIA leeching on the free wi-fi (and just managed to find a port to charge my laptop HAHAHAHA) and bla bla
see I actually got no bloody things to blog about for now....HMMMM...

OH YEAH...I want a DS ! A pink one if CAAANNN XD no BLACK LA

~连小凤

No comments: