Friday, March 2, 2007

Blogging is a daily must...

...well apparently I don't do that. Well not much...haha. I was down with fever/flu/cough last few days. Oh..and I failed my theory test for driving (whoops?) Might need to get a retake somehow...but body ain't being lively...

Cut short...been out too many times brought me into a toll of sheer..REGRET. Yeap you heard me..XD I regret going out too many times though. I have a tendency to fall sick after how many bloody trips.

which is why now I am facing the music..=/

OMG SPM RESULTS COMING OUT SOON...*smacks self*

nvm la spam you with pics for now..
kya Kagami hunneh XD hehehe we took this after celebrating her Belated Bday in Gasoline (no seriously I hate that place)
puhleeze ignore the lame attempt at trying to make a self-title...:D Hello would you like a group of people like this around Kota Kinabalu sometime?
....XD hahaha the most vain guy I ever met in my entire 'cosplay' life..hahaha...he's pretty popular on FRIENDSTER...:D Kaori!
*cough* He was acting all 'Prince prince' that day..@_@ lol and being a practical camwhore..I took his pics for him...(and edited this one la..LOL hahahahaha)
okay girls DON'T SMACK ME..I wasn't trying to be cute (and please ignore that over gay pink stool) and I wasn't trying to be BOU-ish..

Oh screw the community...someone even called me a 'so poh' in Sg.Wang that day...like whoops?...I turned to look and saw it was a middle aged dude..(with a belly) in that corner shop thingy..(near I SOCKS)...and I was like ...oh well humans look at beauty in another way.

I know I'm not pretty..neither am I UGLY! XD (well unless was born to be that way that screw it la u man balls person who called me that!) haha Kagami was pretty mad actually when she heard that. I told her just ignore that dude la. He doesn't know what to say anymore..

its either

A ) Sg Wang people just lack words nowadays thanks to the 'kids' these days that hang around Sg Wang

B) Chinese people are typical (Malays too) so basically it is 'very typical' for them to act that way.

Close one eye >_O and ignore is the best I can do. Other than that..screw you! :D



~Siew Foong

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I support you! People who stereotype others based on looks are very ignorant.

It will take awhile before this society in Malaysia become more open.

Mas Light said...

i support u too~

damn old geezer dunno wut he's talking about. he must be juz plain jealous coz he couldn't do that wahhahahaha..ogie i'm being insanely crazy rite now..

anyways, damn kewl shots..ogie erm pink stool thinggie, *uhuk uhuk~ it brings out the color in u wakka ogie, scratch that part out emm...

and yes, i would be happy if uhuk~ those ppl were here, so i can madly take photos uhuk~