Wednesday, June 13, 2007

went to see the apartment....

...and I think its a bloody lighthouse!!!...@_@


THERES SO MANY LIGHTS in THE BLOODY PLACE...OMOS..LIKE..MORE LIEK...20+ LIGHTS?!!?!?!?!?

OKAY WHO IS THE BLOODY DESIGNER...>_>
*looks at stupid relatives who are such nosy people and bad sense of STYLE...and HOW THE FCK DID THEY GET THE AUTHORITY TO FCKING DESIGN THE BLOODY HOUSE!>!!??!?!*

aaaagh even my ROOM IS TOO BRIGHT...*o*;; and its in BLOODY BABY BLUE..AAAGH *dislikes baby blue*

I wanted it DARK PURPLE and burgundy wine CURTAINS KUSOOOOOOOOO ...but my mum confirmed to me the curtains is a darker sort of purple . BLOODY LIGHTS...AAAGH SO BRITE....its brighter than my college's classrooms LIGHTS....KUSOoooo~ >_<

my gawd what were they thinking?! I will SO TAKE OUT THOSE BLOODY LIGHTS IN MY ROOM...=o= even SUNAKO can MELT SO BADLY...n the design in the apartment is SO CORNY...=_=;; my gawd...my DAD just LET his STUPID BRO and SIS to go and DESIGN THE FCKING HOUSE?!!!!!!!!

EEEWWWWWW HORRIBLE DESIGN......ya like blue lights as another option for the living room?..what is this...A BLOODY CLUB?..a house is for one to retired into to rest..not look at HORRIBLE LIGHTING EFFECTS...whatsoever I am so not going to stay in that bloody apartment thanks to some some fcktards fetish with light bulbs..eeewww...

TOO MANY FCKING LIGHTS..OMGAWD even if they are energy saving bulbs...=o= but it won't be for long..COS SO MANY BLOODY LIGHTS...

and my eyes still hurt...*o*;; eyes kena overexposure to the..BRIGHT WHITE LIGHTS...from the LIGHTHOUSE OF DOOMZ...it puts the house of wax to shame...even people from opposite building can SEE inside..cos so damn BRITE...uggghh

and I went to ikea...IGAY-AH!!!!!

...dono why IGAY..it is SO GAY...GAY GAY GAY...

aaaa presentation 2moroes...
oh yah...and btw MSN keeps on seppuku-ing itself! my gawd....>_<;; *sorry lack of posts*

btw my dad seems okay with me renting the place I am now at...hmmmmmmm



No comments: