Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Tiring Day as it is...@_@

Oh yeah sorry for the previous post. I might have accidentally deleted off the pictures when I was re-organizing my posts. (hmmm...)

Its a lil baaaby...XD
Well it grew up to the 3rd stage...hmm...its still sleeping even as I am typin now.
Got a TAMAGOTCHI...like FINALLY...o-o;; Had a hard time choosing the color too. It was either PINK (aih..I know I know) The 1st Gen is a girl...so yeah..named it Hachi. (no no...not Nana inspired..but then again...w/e you think la!)


yeah went out to Sg,Wang (again?) to accompany Dess (girl on the left) to meet up with the Aveen (dude on the right)...oh yeah..Please ignore my bitch face XD I dono why but seriously I look like a ...WHORE!! (yeah a CAMWHORE) and...uh Dess was cute la that today..@_@ (I think its the outfit)The puri is sooo shiney.... Also took a FREE shot!
...yeah right...used the handphone la...XD The reasons why I like Bishin the 3rd!! (the purikura booth we took).

Ugh going out for another outing tomorrow...I'll see what I can post up from tomorrows outing!
OH YAH...I colored my hair a bit darker...but...
its seriously reminding me of those Shibuya gals....(kogals?...or those Ayumi clones?) Its suppose to be ash mocha (I use Gatsby thank you very much...hmm hmm) But I 'think' I didn't leave the stuff on for a while...the usual rushing stuff. Oh well I can still grow it out...ignore the chubbyness. CNY does things to your diet. HAHAHA joking

OH...ang pao's this year...collected...is around RM800++ (yeah din count the small RM1 yet) ...I know I know...=_= Rich family la de. Now know only...HAHAAHAHA

~Siew Foong (Cos I can't seem to type chinese..STILL)

1 comment:

Mas Light said...

woooo, change of color again. u wot? collected 800 bucks-ish~ wait..lemme take a moment...

wahlow!

oh i went to 1 house only so ...

yes, cny do stuff to u! it's not us, we didn't take em, it was offered (noted: the fewd). \^O^/